1. Houston Texans 10-1, Except fo a minor hiccup the Texans have been nearly unstoppable. Finding ways to win the games they shouldn't.2. Atlanta Falcons 10-1, Can they continue to win so many close games?
3. San Francisco 49ers 8-2-1, Expect Alex Smith to be the starter, but Kaepernick will always be there ready to step in. Which should fill 49er fans with a good feeling.
4. Baltimore Ravens 9-2, Maybe the Ravens will finally recognize that Ray Rice can win them the Super Bowl if they let him. Special players like him only come around once in a blue moon.
5. New England Patriots 8-3, Just when fans were starting to worry, the Pat's managed to streak 5 straight wins together. With their offense being nearly unstoppable.
6. Denver Broncos 8-3, Six straight wins, and a huge division lead is exactly what John Elway wanted when he went after Payton Manning.
7. Chicago Bears 8-3, Can the Bears manage to stay in the hunt long enough to get healthy?
8. New York Giants 7-4, It's about time for the real Giants to step up and finish the season like they played last week against the Pack. Happens every year about this time.
9. Green Bay Packers 7-4, The had been stringing wins together till the Giants stuck their foot on their neck last week. They are hoping it was only an aboration.
10. Indianapolis Colts 7-4, Everybody has been brought together by their coaches illness. Even Cheerleaders are shaving their heads in support. Never seen anything like this. If they can keep it up their are a crazy wildcard lock, and a dangerous team to play in the playoffs.
11. Seattle Seahawks 6-5, If they could only find a way to play every game at home they would be undefeated. But as well as they play at home, is as bad as they play on the road. Such is way things can go with such a young team. They should be very dangerous in the future though.
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 6-5, Things are finally coming together for the Buc's, explosive offense, and a real serious rookie of the year candidate at runningback. Anything can happen.
13. Minnesota Vikings 6-5, For a time they looked like a top tier team, but may have finally come back to earth.
14. Washington Redskins 5-6, RGIII and the offense has looked every bit as explosive as his offense was in College. Now they just need some luck, and a few more games against Dallas to make the playoffs.
15. Cincinnati Bengals 6-5, Up, and down. Right now up, can they maintain the up enough to challenge to the playoffs.
16. New Orleans Saints 5-6, A shocking turn of events as the Saints started winning, only to finally lose last week. Will they keep winning, or will they fall back to earth?
17. Pittsburgh Steelers 6-5, Maybe its time to ask Vince Young if he wants to play? Charlie Batch is so old, he creaks when he breathes.
18. Miami Dolphins 5-6, Anything can and has happened to the Dolphins this year. So anything is possible. Fans should have hope with the rookie quarterback, looking good at times.
19. Dallas Cowboys 5-6, There is anything but hope in Dallas. Romo looks resigned to his fate in mediocrity. The offense has no life, and only seems to wake up later, and later. Miles Austin has proven he's never going to be fully healthy. Look out draft here they come.
20. St. Louis Rams 4-6-1, sometimes they look great, others not so much. But they have been in most of the games they lost, and have some hope of the future.
21. Detroit Lions 4-7, A good team having a dreadful season. Can't really explain their record as anthing other than sloppy teams find a way to lose.
22. New York Jets 4-7, Is it Tebow time now? You would think he would be a great fit in New York. Ball control offense with great play late. Sounds like an offense a defensive minded coach would want. The bottom line is they are too stubborn to let him play.
23. Buffalo Bills 4-7, bad road teams, usually find themselves down here near the bottom.
24. Tennessee Titans 4-7, Chris Johnson is actually running like a franchise running back, and still they find ways to lose.
25. San Diego Chargers 4-7, Looks like Norv has finally bitten off more than he can take. The Talent is there, but the O-Line just isn't what it used to be.
26. Carolina Panthers 3-8, Cam Newton looked great against the Eagles, but he had to eventually in this Sophomore slump of a season.
27. Cleveland Browns 3-8, Don't look now but there are signs of life in Ohio, but then they lost their ancient rookie to a head injury. With Colt McCoy starting there are now 10 NFL starting quarterbacks who played their highschool ball in Texas.
28. Arizona Cardinals 4-7, Wow their O-line was bad, and now with injuries its worse. Seven straight loses after starting 4-0, can lead to a regime change.
29. Oakland Raiders 3-8, Been bad, staying that way. Need a new mindset in Oakland if they ever want to do anything but draft high.
30. Philadelphia Eagles 3-8, Fans are angry, and rightfully so. But its hard to play good when your line play is this bad, and your back up quarterback needs more time in the oven, but your starters made of glass.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars 2-9, Chad Henne is bringing signs of life to this offense. Maybe the Jag's should think about giving him the gig full time.
32. Kansas City Chiefs 1-10, If anyone ever needed to go ahead and tank the season to draft a great quarterback its the Chiefs. They need a leader, and they need it bad.
New Orleans Saints (5-6) at Atlanta Falcons (10-1)= Who needs this one more? The Saints need to start another streak to make the playoffs. The Falcons need revenge on the loan team that defeated them. My Prediction= Atlanta 34 New Orleans 31
Carolina Panthers (3-8) at Kansas City Chiefs (1-10)= Another mediocre game, but one that should be owned by Carolina, but with their track record who knows. My Prediction Carolina 37 KC 21
Houston Texans (10-1) at Tennessee Titans (4-7)= This should be a good one as the new Houston team comes to visit the old Houston team. My Prediction Houston 45 Tenn 24
San Francisco 49ers (8-2-1) at St. Louis Rams (4-6-1)= Will this one end in a tie? Last time these two met, the 49ers did all they could to let the Rams win. This time the 49ers are coming on strong, and the Rams aren't. My Prediciton SF 19 St. Louis 13
Arizona Cardinals (4-7) at New York Jets (4-7)= Two teams that once had playoff hopes, that are now bottom feeders. Both through injuries, with some stubborness added by the Jets. My Prediction NYJ 9 Ariz 6
Minnesota Vikings (6-5) at Green Bay Packers (7-4)= This should be a good one, and chance for the Pack to seperate from the pack, or fall deep into it. My Prediction GB 34 Minn 28
Cleveland Browns (3-8) at Oakland Raiders (3-8)= Though the records don't show it. This should be a hotly contested game that should go be a good one to watch. Late news has Weeden getting the start now. My Prediciton Oakland 38 Cleveland 28
New England Patriots (8-3) at Miami Dolphins (5-6)= This could be surpisingly a good one. That is if the Dolphins can play mistake free, and keep the Pat's off the field. But in the end you will get what you expect. My Predictions New England 38 Miami 30
Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5) at Baltimore Ravens (8-3)= This has been one of the most tense rivalries in Pro Ball, but the Steelers problems have taken some of the luster out of this. My Prediction Baltimore 27 Pitt 13
Jacksonville Jaguars (2-9) at Buffalo Bills (4-7)= This should be a shoot out, with neither defense being really prepared to play. My Prediction Jack 41 Buff 35 ot
Seattle Seahawks (6-5) at Chicago Bears (8-3)= The Bears are meeting the Seahawks at the right time away from Seattle. My Predicton Chicago 19 Seattle 13
Indianapolis Colts (7-4) at Detroit Lions (4-7)= Expect a close one, but eventually the Lions should make enough mistakes to lose this one. My Predictions Ind 34 Det 31
Tampa Bay Buc's (6-5) at Denver Broncos (8-3)= Expect a good game, but expect Peyton to pull it out in the end. My Prediction Denver 33 TB 28
Cincinnatti Bengals (6-5) at San Diego Chargers (4-7)= Just the right team comes to town, ready to fix the Chargers ills, as the Bengals haven't played as well on the road. My Prediction SD 31 Cinn 21
Philadelphia Eagles (3-8) at Dallas Cowboys (5-6)= This is why networks should be able to change their lineups during the season. Who really wants to watch these two teams play at night? The real question is? Who is more mediocre than these two teams. I would love to take the Eagles, but they are just as bad as Dallas. The Cowboys on the other hand have made sure their new billion dollar home is anything but. My Prediction= Dallas 38 Philadelphia 28
New York Giants (7-4) at Washington Redskins (5-6)= This is actually a great matchup for Monday night. The Redskins have won a few straight, and are looking really good on offense. The Giants are prone to put distance between them and the rest of the division. So i'm calling for an upset. My Prediction Wash 38 NYG 34