1. Kansas City Chiefs- Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU, 6-4, 245- This isnt the popular choice, This is exactly what they need if they don't trade down. The Chiefs defense needs a big time pass rusher for their 3-4 defense that they are keeping.2. Jacksonville Jaguars- Jarvis Jones, OLB/DE, Georgia, 6-2, 242- The Jags haven't had a real pass rusher since they drafted Tony Brackens from Texas. He's a great athelete who can make an impact.
3. Oakland Raiders- Star Lotulelie, DT, Utah, 6-3, 320- The Core of the Raiders DL is old, and over priced. Star is young, and aggressive and kind've reminds me of BJ Raji, and Haloti Ngata so he can be a nose, or end.
4. Philadelphia Eagles- Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M, 6-6, 310- This is exactly what the Eagles need to have happen. There OL is weak, and has let who ever is taking snaps get abused.
5. Detroit Lions- DaMontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M, 6-4, 250- This is an easy choice if he is still there. Bosch, and Avril aren't getting it done.
6. Cleveland Browns- Bjorn Werner, DE, Florida State, 6-4, 256- He reminds me of a Chris Long, and attacks the offensive line with anger, plus he can fit in a 4-3 or 3-4.
7. Arizona Cardinals- Eric Fisher, OT, 6-8, 305, 5.3- After dominating everyone in one on one drills at the Senior bowl, he is really shooting up the draft. He man handled everyone, and in any other year could be the first player taken.
8. Buffalo Bills- Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse, 6-2, 228- Just too good to pass up, with his coach taking the job, and the Bills needing a quarterback who knows how to play in bad weather.
9. NYJets- Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas, 6-3, 221, 4.9- Sanchez could be done in NY, his biggest problem is that he can't make the big throws, and Wilson can make any throw.
10. Tennessee Titans- DeMarcus Millner, CB, Alabama, 6-1, 198- The Titans have been looking for another anchor at Corner for a while, and finally one falls their way.
11. San Diego Chargers- Jonathan Hawkins, DT, Ohio State, 6-3, 320- As much as they need help on the offensive line, this guy is just too good to pass up.
12. Miami Dolphins- Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee, 6-4, 200 4.3- Tannehill needs some play makers to throw to as he grows, and here is a perfect choice.
13. Tampa Bay Bucanneers- Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State, 6-1, 218- With Talib traded away they really need some help. Rhodes is a good fit with his size.
14. Carolina Panthers- Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee, 6-3, 205- Newton needs more weapons. Patterson is freaky fast, and gets open.
15. New Orleans Saints- Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU, 6-5, 260- This is a good start in repairing such a bad defense. I could also see them going Te'o if he passes the mental exam.
16. St.Louis Rams- Chance Warmack, OT/OG, Alabama, 6-3, 330, 5.3- They need offensive line talent, and Warmack brings a great attitude to his play.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers- Keenan Allen, WR, California, 6-3, 210- Tall and talented, something the Steelers can't afford to pass up.
18. Dallas Cowboys- Barrett Jones, OC-OT, Alabama, 6-4, 305- The OLine needs to be rebuilt if they plan to keep Romo out of the hospital. Jones started and won the Outland at LT on a National Champion, then moved to C to start and win the Rimington on a National Champion.
19. New York Giants- Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame, 6-5, 252- The Giants live and die by their TE production. Last year they died.
20. Chicago Bears- Alex Ogletree, ILB, Georgia, 6-3, 234- Could see Te'o here as well. Ogletree is a great Middle. With size, speed, and range to try and step in and eventually take Urlachers place.
21. Cincinnati Bengals- Alex Okafor, DE, Texas, 6-5, 260- Oregon State is still having nightmares about this kid who took over the Alamo Bowl with 4.5 sacks and willed his team back. The Bengals need someone like him to give other quarterbacks nightmares.
22. St.Louis Rams(F-Wash)- Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford, 6-6, 252- The Rams need more weapons, and big old Ertz is the perfect tall, and quick weapon for him.
23. Minnesota Vikings- Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia, 5-9, 175- With Percy Harvin being up in the air, this is the perfect Harvin style kid to replace or play with him. Austin can return, play speed running back, and is a play maker at wide receiver.
24. Indianapolis Colts- Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma, 6-6, 303- If the Colts are to keep Luck healthy this is the start.
25. Seattle Seahawks- DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson, 6-1, 200- If the Seahawks are to spred the field, they need to get more explosive at the wide out spot.
26. Green Bay Packers- Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri, 6-3, 293- The Packers need to start stopping the run, Richardson is a good pick to play End in their 3-4
27. Houston Texans- Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor, 6-2, 205- The Texans desperately need someone to step up other than Johnson. Williams in my mind is one of the most explosive players availible. He could be the next Randy Moss minus the attitude if used correctly.
28. Denver Broncos- Eric Reid, S, LSU, 6-2, 212- After falling apart at safety against the Ravens this is the right pick to rebuild that defense.
29. New England Patriots- Margus Hunt, DE, SMU, 6-6, 280- An angry Howie Long, who gives the Pats the pass rush they seriously need.
30. Atlanta Falcons- Ed Lacy, HB, Alabama, 5-10, 220- Don't know if he will still be here, but he's in the Earl Campbell mold with size, and speed, and he is a winner. The Falcons need to be more consistant running the ball.
31. San Francisco 49ers- Kenny Vaccarro, S, Texas, 6-2, 218- Time to start working on the depth of a great defense if you want to keep it that way. Vaccarro is a hard working, hard playing safety who just needs a little polish.
32. Baltimore Ravens- Kevin Minter, 6-1, 245- Could see Te'o here as well, but his stock might have fallen. Minter has been solid his whole career and just might be the safe choice to replace a great one.
1. Kansas City- Geno King, QB, West Virginia, 6-3, 2202. Jacksonville- Matt Barkley, QB, USC, 6-2, 230
3. Philadelphia- Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon, 6-6, 243
4. Detroit- Jonathan Cooper, OG, UNC, 6-3, 310
5. Cincinnati(FOak)- Giovanni Bernard, RB, UNC, 5-10, 211
6. Arizona- Landry Jones, QB, OU, 6-4, 220
7. NY Jets- Stedman Bailey, WR, West Virginia, 5-10, 195
8. Tennessee- Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin, 5-11, 220
9. Buffalo- Robert Woods, WR, USC, 6-1, 190
10. Miami- John Jenkins, DT, Georgia, 6-3, 358
11. Tampa Bay- Sharriff Floyd, DT, Florida, 6-6, 303
12. Carolina- DJ Fluker, OT, Alabama, 6-6, 335
13. San Diego- Kyle Long, OT, Oregon, 6-7, 312
14. St. Louis- Oday Aboushi, OT, Virginia, 6-6, 310
15. Dallas- Robert Lester, S, Alabama, 6-3, 212
16. Pittsburgh- Tony Jefferson, S, OU, 5-11, 212
17. NYGiants- Jonathan Banks, CB, Miss State, 6-1, 185
18. Chicago- Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky, 6-3, 343
19. Washington- Jordan Poyer,CB,Oregon State,5-11,190
20. Minnesota-Markus Wheaton,WR,Oregon State,6-0,182
21. Cincinnatti- Trent Murphy, OLB/DE, Stanford, 6-6, 258
22. Miami(F-Ind)-Desmond Trufant,CB,Washington,6-1,188
23. GBay-Josephe Randle,RB,Oklahoma State,6-0,200
24. Seattle- Slyvester Williams, DT, UNC, 6-3, 330
25. Houston- Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame, 6-2, 255
26. Denver- Logan Ryan, CB, Rutgers, 5-11, 190
27. New England- David Amerson, CB, NC State, 6-2, 194
28. Atlanta- Jordan Reed, TE, Florida, 6-3, 243
29. Baltimore-Da’Rick Rogers,WR,Tennessee State,6-4,210
* New Orleans lost pick due to Bountygate* Cleveland used pick of Josh Gordon in Supplemental Draft