1. USC Trojans- I look for Barkley, and their juggernaught offense to be hard to even slow down. Depth is their only hurdle.
2. Alabama Crimson Tide- Yeah they are reloading, but most of their backups would start for anyone. Plus they always find a way in the really big games.
3. Georgia Bulldogs- Aaron Murray is looking to go crazy, and no Alab, or LSU on schedule.
4. Oregon Ducks- Nobody reloads at quarterback like the Ducks do, and this freshman might be the best.
5. West Virgina- Might be the most offensively explosive team in College football, now on a big stage with a chance to really compete.
6. LSU Tigers- If Mettenberger is great they could win it all, thats a big if for QB at LSU. With honey-badger in rehab who will make the big plays when it matters?
7. FSU Seminoles- If EJ Manuel can stay healthy, and keep turnovers down, they are playing for it all. Defense is stout, and recruiting is ridiculous.
8. Oklahoma Sooners- Strong Sr Class, but can Landry Jones find someone he can trust to throw it to? Will other Stoops bring back their great defensive attacks?
9. Michigan State-Only question mark in new Quarterback, the rest is very solid. Can Defense win title? Will Bell average 97 carries a game?
10. Clemson Tigers- Explosive team that seems to fade down the stretch, will this year be different?
11. South Carolina Gamecocks- If Lattimore is healthy and gets enough touches watch out. Can Shaw improve?
12. Wisconsin Badgers-Will this years ACC transfer at QB be enough to cover up defensive holes?
13. Michigan Wolverines- Can they win the big game? We will find out quickly. Or is Robinson the best running back playing QB in college football?
14. Arkansas Razorbacks- How will they react with Petrino gone? Everything is solid.
15. KSU Wildcats- Last years surprise team now better, watchout. Only injuries can hold them back.
16. Virginia Tech Hokies- Can Logan Thomas lead them out of ACC? We all know they will at least go to the ACC title game.
17. Ohio State Buckeyes- Urban Meyer, very mobile quarterback enough said.
18. Texas Longhorns- Great Defense, strong backfield, only mediocre Ash holding them back
19. Nebraska Cornhuskers- Have the talent to win the big 10, tough road games will decide
20. Oklahoma State Cowboys- Fr QB’s are always up and down, defense remains a question
21. TCU Horned Frogs- Their world has flipped, finally in a big conference, and offense is carrying them instead of their usual great defenses.
22. Notre Dame Fighting Irish - Is this the year it all comes together? Or is it next year Again
23. Florida Gators- Mushchamp must think he’s still at Texas watching mediocre quarterbacks fall all over themselves to blow the games.
24. Louisville Cardinals- Charlie Strong is building, and Bridgewater might be better. No real obstacles in their schedule. Could still be the only undefeated team not in top 10.
25. SMU Mustangs- Garrett Gilbert gets his chance to go back to an offense more along his speed, if he can be the quarterback he was in highschool this is a top offense
26. Stanford Cardinals- There’s a new sheriff in town at quarterback, but all he has to do is hand off to the stable of running backs.
27. BYU Cougars- Riley Nelson might be the best quarterback on no-ones radar, just like BYU might be one of the better teams on no-one’s radar.
28. Boise State Broncos- Having to replace one of College’s greatest quarterbacks, and best running back from last year always hurts. Look for some early season struggles before ship is righted.
29. Auburn Tigers- Still have a lot of talent, but the SEC is stacked.
30. Washington Huskies- Can Price play his best game every week.
ACC- Florida State over Virginia Tech
Big 10- Michigan State over Wisconsin
Big 12- West Virginia/ Oklahoma (tie)
Big East- Louisville
Conf USA- SMU over UCF
MAC- Ohio over W. Mich
Mountain West- Boise State
Pac 12- USC over Oregon
SEC- Alabama over Georgia
Sun Belt- Louisiana-Lafayette
WAC- Louisiana Tech